Are you a Speaker, Author, Healthcare Professional, Realtor, Mortgage Consultant, Financial Advisor, Thought Leader, Marketing /PR Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Attorney, Entrepreneur, or Coach who has a passion to share your expertise and insights in a way that emotionally connects with your audience in order to generate more sales, land speaking opportunities, and grow your business.
Perhaps your marketing consultant, mentor, peers, and business partners are all telling you that you need to do videos!
So what’s holding you back?
1. Are you still confused what equipment you need to buy after researching for hours online?
2. Have you thrown your hands up in the air feeling frustrated and helpless not knowing how to setup up the camera, lights, and microphone?
3. Do you get nervous and stiffen up or shake when the camera is on?
4. Do you fumble your words or ramble on and on not knowing what to say or how to say it?
5. Are you exhausted because you spent all day and night staring at the computer trying to edit the darn video?
7. Are you embarrassed how amateur your videos look?
8. Are you irritated that you spent thousands of dollars hiring a videographer to make a pretty video, and it did nothing for your business?
9. Do you have lots of ideas and messages to share but can’t afford a professional videographer to make all those videos?
10. Now that you have your videos, are you feeling lost what to do with them?
If you said yes to any of these, chances are these are the reasons why.
Three Areas Holding You Back
Like most experts in your field, you’ve never been taught what to do or even how to approach making videos. You’ve probably watched some YouTube videos or signed up for a video course that told you what equipment to get and where to place it, but no one has ever held your hand, coached you through the process, and given you feedback how to improve. This leaves you still feeling stuck, confused, lost, and frustrated that you can’t figure it out. You end up doing nothing while knowing how important video is to the growth and success of your business.
Helping over 300+ clients with videos, we have discovered that there are 3 key area where you may be stuck. We call them the 3 M’s.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_3″][feature id=”mechanics”][/fusion_builder_column]
[fusion_builder_column type=”1_3″][feature id=”messaging”][/fusion_builder_column]
[fusion_builder_column type=”1_3″_last][feature id=”mindset”][/one_third_last][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]